Ciber Inc is currently seeking candidates for a .NET/SQL Server Application Developer. As a database and application developer the position predominantly involves in developing new business solutions and modifying the existing application. The developer will actively contribute to designing, coding and debugging, estimating, peer reviewing, testing and documentation consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
- Work with a team of software developers and business analysts to support and enhance an existing application.
- Ability to work in a fast paced frequent delivery development environment.
- Develop ASP.Net web application reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server stored procedures and functions.
- Database analysis and troubleshooting with very high SQL Server skills.
- Develop estimates, technical specifications and unit test plans from use case documents and specifications.
- Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision making.
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards.
- Participate in build and release process.
- Over 5 years of working experience in .NET framework with ASP.Net, C# and VB.Net.
- Over 3 years of experience in large scale SQL Server database with very high skill in TSQL, data analysis, developing and debugging stored procedures and functions.
- Over 3 year development experience in SQL Server Reporting Services in developing standard and graphical reports.
- Bachelor's Degree required or High School/Diploma with 7+ years of comparable experience.
- Experience with software deployment including SQL Server, SSRS and web application code.
- Ability work in fast paced frequent delivery environment to meet project deadlines and milestones
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Innovative and provides innovative approaches to the development platform focused on quality and Performance and quality.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing to technical and non- technical audiences.
Very strong organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to details.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CIBER - 12 months ago
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...