The Product Manager - Networked Gaming) is responsible for the commercialization of market-driven Networked Gaming (NG) products. Â As Product Manager - Networked Gaming, you will work as our Network Gaming Strategy 'evangelist'to shape the Aristocrat Networked Product Portfolio through concept, development, and deployment phases. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a high understanding of network infrastructure and protocols, is very outwardly facing and is someone who "gets it" when it comes to cutting edge technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Risk management and mitigation
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Meet with various external stakeholders [including, but not limited to, casino operators, regulators, and slot machine players] to gather requirements for and evangelize on behalf of NG.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Write product requirements for NG products and prioritize according to business value. Â Define use cases and product functionality across a range of games and systems products/platforms.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Construct white papers detailing NG product specifications. Â Articulate in depth knowledge regarding architecture, features, functions, and usability.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Serve as Product Owner for NG products in an Agile development environment - manage product backlog, attend Engineering scrums, and oversee sprint planning.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Responsible for cross-functional execution of the NG program:
o Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Project reporting
o Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Budget tracking
o Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ensure NG product delivery for tradeshows
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of NG field trials. Â Work with customers to identify test cases and trial structure. Â Monitor product performance and customer satisfaction throughout trials.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Serve as the NG point of contact for the New Product Development (NPD) Process.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Serve as the NG point of contact for the Product Deployment Process (PDP).
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Serve as the NG point of contact on the Engineering Review Board (ERB).
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Outbound marketing responsibilities:
o Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Articulate features, benefits, and tech specs to be used in marketing collateral
o Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Oversee NG product launches
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Present to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of NG products.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Conduct NG product demonstrations for internal and external stakeholders.
Education: Â Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, a related field, or the equivalent thereof.
Experience: Â Requires three to five years of experience in product marketing, gaming, and/or the equivalent thereof. Â Experience with Downloadable and Server-Based Gaming is not required, but is preferred. Â Experience with Microsoft Office is must. Experience with Pragmatic Marketing principles is preferred but not required. Technical knowledge is preferred.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications: Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information; knowledge of market and competition; skill in prioritizing and planning work activities; skill in developing innovative approaches and ideas; Process orientation; Communication skills. Â Must be able to work well with cross functional teams and resolve conflict in a timely professional manner. Â
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Â Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented. Â Â
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
We offer a great compensationÂ and benefits package , 401K matching, tuition reimbursement,Â and relocation for select positions.
Aristocrat is a leading global provider of gaming solutions. Â We provide products and services to over ninety countries and more than 200 jurisdictions around the world. Â Aristocrat designs and develops a diverse range of products and services including electronic gaming machines, interactive video terminal systems, electronic tables and casino management systems. Aristocrat is a company that embraces creativity, forward thinking and driving new technology in the gaming world.
Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AristocratCareers or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/aristocrat_jobs .
Did you know? Gaming remains in its infancy in many global markets. This in turn means that the growth potential for Aristocrat is substantial. Come and share in our success!
Why relocate to Vegas? Las Vegas has NO state taxes, over 30,000 houses available in a true buyers market. In fact, home prices in the Las Vegas market are nearly 60% below their peak in 2006! We have growing educational resources, brand new infrastructure and the city boasts some of the best master planned communities in the US . Don't forget that Vegas has over 320 days of sunshine, is located only 45 minutes from hiking & skiing resorts, is only 4 hours away from California beaches and you can catch a flight to anywhere in the world 24/7! Vegas is the ideal location for anyone looking to be part of a hip, trend setting city that utilizes cutting edge technology and offers tremendous job growth in many fields.
Aristocrat Technologies - 2 years ago
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...