Jack Morton Worldwide is a global brand experience agency. What we do is pretty simple. We strengthen relationships between brands and the people who matter most to them.
Are you organized? Can you think big picture but not miss the tiniest of details? Love all things graphics? Do you like orange?
Jack is looking for a Graphics Services Manager to provide support to the team by managing internal and external graphics resources, graphic files, graphics trafficking and graphics vendors. (Did we say, “ organized ?”).
Graphics Services Manager
The Graphics Services Manager provides support to the team by managing internal and external graphics resources , graphic files and graphics trafficking and graphics vendors .
o Works closely with Art Director to e nsure proper staffing resources (external and internal) are assigned to each project and scheduled effectively.
- Participate in project kick-off and debrief sessions whenever possible to ensure efficie nt creative resourcing and recap. · W ork closely with the Director of Production to ensure delivery of the highest quality of work, on-time and on-budget.
- Manage freelancers and daily operations of Design department
o Negotiate contracts and equitable fees with key freelancers/suppliers working closely with the Director of Production to ensure that creative resourcing is on budget.
o Serves as an intermediary between department resources (either external or internal) and other staff.
o Manage files and folders in all project phases
o Review all prepress files before releasing to print vendors
o Works with IT department to m aintain computer equipment and resources in graphics department
o Establish relationships with vendors, including staffing agencies, printers, equipment suppliers, and premium and fulfillment houses
- Identify, develop, and maintain vendor resources
o Maintain a database of key resources
o Provide project and proposal budgeting support for graphic line items
o Keep abreast of developments in the industry and make recommendations to project teams to keep Jack Morton competitive
Jack Morton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
- Bachelor’ s degree in a relevant field
- 2–3 years experience managing resources
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced agency
- Experience sourcing staff and freelance graphic and digital artists; strong network of graphic industry contacts preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a ‘whatever it takes to get the job done’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective team-building skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to juggle many priorities at once
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- General knowledge of graphics applications ( Microsoft Office and Adobe CS Programs )
Jack Morton Worldwide dramatizes marketing. The marketing firm stages more than 1,000 multimedia events, both live and virtual, to promote...