Responsible for the scheduling of operational activities in the plant. Individual will work with the Maintenance department and Production Scheduler to ensure that operational activities are planned and appropriate resources are allocated effectively.
Responsible for the planning and execution of projects in the plant, from equipment preparation and isolation planning through project commissioning. Works closely with the site Improvement Engineer, site Technical Advisor, and shift operations
• Ensures service requests (notifications) are value adding and align with the Business, Function, and Plant and team goals.
• Converts value adding notifications into Maintenance Work Orders in SAP.
• Works with the Maintenance Scheduler to develop the weekly Maintenance Schedule.
• Determines if plans are required for Work Orders, and coordinates resources for plan development.
• Reviews work status with service providers and originators.
• Updates the Operational Excellence Task List (OETL) to schedule operational activities.
• Ensures that MOC requirements are satisfied
• Coordinates all operational aspects of project execution, from equipment preparation plan development to tie-ins and commissioning of project.
• Participates in project related Pre Startup Safety Reviews (PSSR).
• Identify daily requirements for completing work and coordinate resources to complete requirements.
• Develops Equipment Hot Work preparation plans as required.
• Profile/Education/Experiences/Skills (internet)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum of five years of operations experience
Forklift Certification preferred
SAP experience preferred
Experience in planning, scheduling, and execution of project related operations tasks preferred.
Level II SWP Authorizer.
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...