We are looking for engineers to join our cloud and server automation and tooling team.
You possess the following qualities / areas of expertise
Icing on the cake
- You have an ability to master any programming domain, given a little bit of time; HubSpot uses a variety of technologies and languages and our team is responsible for helping to provide support for all of them
- You have an understanding of the complexities involved in running a large, decoupled web application
- You are highly effective working with multiple teams and can balance the work across them
- Fluent in Linux: Red Hat, CentOS, and Fedora
- Strong scripting skills in shell and python.
- Ability to quickly triage problems and drive towards a quick fix and the long term solution
HubSpot sells a SaaS product that helps small to medium-sized businesses transform their marketing. We have over 6000 customers, an incredible growth team and a super strong team. For more HubSpot company and product information check our website ( www.hubspot.com ) and award-winning blog (blog.hubspot.com).
- Experience with systems automation tools like puppet or chef
- You live and breathe the cloud and other virtualized environments, especially Amazon EC2
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, are active in social media or are otherwise a digital native, we'd love to hear about it when you apply.