Will be scheduled 30 hours/week. Must be available Mon and Fri between 9 and 6 and Sat from 10:00 - 2:00.
Under direct supervision learn to perform the duties and responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative I. Act as a primary contact person with the public while performing customer service functions and financial transactions for customers. Learns to spot and develop sales opportunities by determining additional product and service needs of customers and referring them to the appropriate individual for follow-up and close of sale.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Know how to process each of the following transactions, abiding by policy/procedures and authority limits given:
Checking & Savings Deposits
Federal Tax Deposit payment
Personal & Business Accounts
Safe Deposit Box Payment
Cash Checks - On us & Non-On us
Issue a Cashiers Check
Close a checking or savings account
• Know each Retail Product & Service offered at MWB, including limitations & fees
• Actively participate in the "Tell-a-Friend" program
• Actively participate with the Branch HPC Displays and Big Days
• Actively refers products & services to the appropriate department
• Place a Stop Payment correctly and without assistance
• Process a Funds Transfer correctly and without assistance
• Complete the process for a Customer to access their Safe Deposit Box
• Know what information is required to complete a CTR
• Know how to inquire on POS & ATM transactions
• Know how to assist the customer to change a PIN number on an ATM or Debit Card
• Know when & how to process an "Online Fee" to an account (charge & refund)
• Know how to obtain and complete the request form for a Domestic Wire; know all wire fees & cutoff times
• Know how to log & process Night Deposit and Mail transactions
• Know how to obtain and complete the proper form for the following customer requests, and send to appropriate department for processing:
Reported lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card
ATM or Debit Card Dispute
Change of Address
Medical, Dental and Flex Spending Account
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
401k and Profit Sharing
Skills & Abilities Required:
Interpersonal skills to meet and greet the public in a friendly, courteous manner responding to a variety of situations with professional discretion.
Well developed written and verbal communication skills to maintain professional, courteous, helpful service.
Good basic math skills to ensure the maintenance of complete, accurate transactions and balancing records.
Skill to operate a calculator, computer keyboard, and/or a typewriter, as well as other basic office equipment.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
This is an entry-level position. No previous work history is required, however, prior customer service and cash handling experience would be of assistance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; and ability to adjust focus.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. - 14 months ago