Provides instruction and leadership and maintains a safe environment while conducting and monitoring effective and enjoyable Club YMCA Basketball program and activities relating to ClubVOS.
1. 18 years of age or older
2. Current state approved first aid certification
3. Current CPR
4. Three or more years of experience participating in or coaching Basketball.
5. USA Volleyball IMPACT Certification
Ability to motivate and lead participants in Competitive Basketball. Ability to communicate effectively with members, peers, participants, parents, volunteers, and supervisor. Ability to respond to safety and emergency situations.
1. Provides quality instruction.
2. Develops positive relationships with parents, and participants.
3. Operates all equipment properly and promptly reports any problems
4. Maintains attendance and other records.
5. Attends staff meetings and trainings as required.
6. Follows all YMCA policies, rules, regulations, and procedures, including emergency procedures.