Under general supervision, coordinates and assists with public, professional, and/or community educational programs, including day-to-day operations. Presents curricula, assembles presentations, prepares materials, and supports and/or facilitates classes, workshops, seminars, and other training services.
CMA/BSN or appropriate skill level in related field with 1-3 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Must be able to work night shift until 10pm.
· ·Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
· ·Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
· ·Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· ·Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
· ·Teaching and facilitation skills with the ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
· ·Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula.
· ·Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
· ·Knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques.
· ·Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports and records maintenance skills.
· ·Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
· ·Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
· ·Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· ·Ability to coordinate and organize educational programs, meetings and/or special events.
· ·Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
· ·Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
· ·Knowledge of curriculum development and preparation procedures.
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet from...