The Senior Retail Manager is responsible for maintaining the total operation of their assigned store and/or supervise surrounding stores in his/her designated region. S/he will also generate sales, perform outstanding customer service and maximize profits by controlling expenses. The Senior Retail Manager will work in conjunction with the Retail Manager to develop doors in his/her specified region and assist the MRO in management of M·A·C locations.
- Maintain and set an example of excellent internal and external customer service; support M·A·C standards.
- Resolve customer issues, in an efficient and quick manner.
- Utilize and maintain customer database for phone calls, product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the company’s customer program.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere that is focused on achieving sales and profit goals.
- Determine and communicate individual sales goals and hold staff accountable in accordance with the company’s business practices.
- Analyze and review goal attainment; develop strategies to improve performance.
- Open and develop new markets & M·A·C doors.
- Assess counter space requirements vs. ever-changing business needs.
- Identify and negotiate the best space and location for M·A·C within the retail partners environment.
- Develop and work within a budget for all regional meetings and staffing.
- Ensure documentation is completed and submitted to finance on a timely basis (expense reports, credit card statements etc.).
- Establish contacts with finance, renew store openings.
- Ensure expenses are within approved budget guidelines (e.g. courier costs, telephone, fax, etc.
- Ensure Retail Managers have correct tools and training to manage inventory levels properly.
- Recommend and maintain the inventory of display and merchandising materials.
- Ensure all locations are effectively maintained (meet expectations and support management in upholding these standards).
Marketing & Events:
- Plan and schedule all events.
- Train Retail Manager to provide assistance.
- Attend events
- Recruit and hire the quality of management and retail staff required to meet M·A·C standards of excellence.
- Provide on-going training to empower Retail Managers to run their businesses successfully.
- Develop and maintain relationships with AT&D to ensure training needs are recognized and fulfilled.
- Provide clear constructive feedback on a regular basis to Retail Managers and retail staff concerning their job performance.
- Initiate strong internal relations to encourage healthy business development.
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation.
- Manage time, establish priorities and delegate effectively to meet goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Retail Partners and landlords.
Bachelor’s degree is a must
Training and coaching new and existing employees. Ability to council employee conflicts and to function in a fast-paced environment.
Embrace the company’s corporate philosophy.
Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
Comfortable managing and supervising people.
Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
Willingness to spend up to 75% of the time in-store.
Computer knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Fully bilingual, English & Spanish (Read, Write, and Speak) required.
Willingness to work out of home office, if necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Estee Lauder - 20 months ago
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and...