The Risk Manager must be able to:
· Measure and reduce professional and general liability risk exposures for campus through appropriate analysis and intervention.
· Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels of the organization related to risk - safety issues.
· Respond in a timely manner to unexpected events in the organization, providing support and assistance to staff members, physicians, families and patients.
· Conducts effective, skilled facilitation of focused , intensive review of unusual events and assures action plans are carried out timely and appropriately.
· Participates in annual assessment and revision of Risk Management plan
· Manages all aspects of Risk Notification system inclusive, but not limited to: educational needs, revisions to system, timely management of risk notifications with regular reports on trends / patterns of risk notifications / occurrences to managers and administrative team.
TN RN required.
BS in Nursing or other healthcare related field
3 to 5 years nurse management experience with 2-3 yrs in healthcare.
Risk Management experience required
A facility of Parkridge Medical Center, 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical surgical services...