This position requires a broad range of development skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement. The qualified candidate would have proven experience developing successful Business Intelligence solutions.
· Data model development, documentation, writing custom scripts and/or code following best practices
· Work in a “hands-on” capacity to devise and deliver custom business intelligence solutions
· Experience developing and delivering solutions in Microsoft Business Intelligence environments.
· Strong conceptual knowledge of business intelligence design and implementations including: data modeling, data warehousing, data marts, data cubes, ETL design, etc.
· Familiar with all aspects of data warehousing technology
· Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Systems Engineering, Business, Finance
· 3-5 years consulting background with a record of delivering complex technical solutions within defined timeframes
· Strong development skills with at least two of the following tools: Microsoft SQL, SSIS
· Experience with Microsoft business analyst tools PowerPivot, Power View, Excel Services etc.
· Able to facilitate meetings and working sessions with client and internal personnel
· Works well independently or on a team
· Demonstrated success in developing knowledge capital
· Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
· Work from home with limited travel (10%)