- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manages warehouse daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate s Degree in Law Enforcement or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Law Enforcement or related field OR 2 years Walmart Logistics experience OR 2 years Asset Protection related supervisory experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years supervisory experience in an Asset Protection industry.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, Law Enforcement or related field; AND 1 year Asset Protection management experience.
- Certification in an Asset Protection related field (e.g. Loss Prevention Professional (LPP), Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Safety & Health Technologist (OHST)).
Walmart Stores - 16 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...