Komatsu Equipment services all makes and models of equipment. The company serves many markets that require off road machinery by providing top quality equipment, supported by excellent repair and rebuild facilities, field service capabilities, well trained mechanics and a multimillion dollar parts inventory.
Every branch of Komatsu Equipment Company offers new, used and rental equipment. The company assures excellent service support with an extensive parts inventory, highly trained service personnel and on-site maintenance to eliminate travel and minimize downtime. Preventive Maintenance programs are offered to help avoid unexpected repairs, and several different financing options are always available.
The company offers a broad range of equipment, including articulated trucks, asphalt rollers, backhoe loaders, crawler dozers, excavators, mobile crushers, motor graders, rigid frame trucks, shovels, skid steer loaders, soil compactor, water towers, wheel dozers, wheel loaders, heavy duty mining equipment, and a complete line of ground engaging tools and attachments including couplers, buckets, forks, hydraulic brooms, and hydraulic hammers. This equipment supports many different industries—residential and commercial construction, highway construction, paving, agriculture, demolition, energy, environmental, government, infrastructure, industrial, landscaping and nursery, mining, quarry, sand and gravel, salvage, and utility.
Komatsu Equipment has a major component repair center in Salt Lake City. In addition, Salt Lake City is the training center for Komatsu’s Western Region.
Komatsu Equipment Company sells only the reliable equipment brands—Komatsu, American Compaction, Amulet, CWS, Fleetguard, Geith, Henke, Hensley, JRB, LaBounty, Magnum, Mega, PSM, Sakai, Werk-Brau, and Woods.
Responsible for timely, effective repairs of machine components in the field maintaining high levels of quality. Must work with minimal direct supervision. Communicates directly with the customer regarding repairs.
1. Recondition and repair equipment and components in the field. Ensure repairs are done safely and effectively, on time and to ensure profitability of transactions. Follow best practices for machine inspections
2. Maintain adequate records for time, parts, supplies and outside purchases. Create written documents of repairs performed. Document repairs and respond to warranty requests for information.
3. Maintain shop tools, equipment and vehicle. Maintain vehicle in clean and professional manner per guidelines. Maintain professional personal appearance
4. Order parts and materials and track all outside purchases
5. Work in a safe manner following TRACK
6. Communication with customers and service staff regarding repairs clearly and professionally.
AA Diesel Technology or equivalent experience
2+ years on heavy equipment repairs
Komatsu America Corp. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -