RN, Nurse Manager, Windsor County Vermont , Home Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to fill the position of RN, Nurse Manager for our Windsor County, Vermont team which covers Windsor County, with plans of expansion into New Hampshire in the near future. As a RN, Nurse Manager you will lead the field staff in delivering excellent client service, clinical care, quality and adherence to policies and procedures. This managerial role is ideal for someone desiring one-on-one patient contact and staff mentoring.
- Conducting initial and re-assessments of clients.
- Responsible for clinical and client case management.
- Addressing/supporting any clinical concerns.
- Mentoring and development of the field staff.
- Perform field staff evaluation and development.
- Conduct orientations for new field staff.
- Supervisory visits to observe field staff proficiencies while with clients.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 240 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. BAYADA Home Health Care is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: medical/dental/prescription/vision/paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Current Vermont RN license in good standing.
- Minimum two years recent, verifiable clinical experience (preferably home care or med/surg)
- Previous trach/vent experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.) required
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
Bayada - 11 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...