Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $21 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Associate Finance Business Analyst to be a source of senior/advanced financial expertise to the North American business team.
• Prepare and evaluate sector financial targets and business plans and analyze cost of sales to help ensure profitable operations and consistency with sound business management.
• Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arising from assignments involving a wide range of business or financial problems. Perform financial analyses on cost of sales opportunities to assure optimal business results and sound programs and investments.
• Coordinate, review, or develop capital investment proposals or major requests and attendant financial evaluations to ensure timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement or original objectives. Also, ensure project requests meet CFI and senior management expectations in terms of clear, concise and complete presentation and communication.
• Facilitate job process changes to improve efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of his/her own work and services provided.
• Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis, both routine and as needed, of its results, capital expenditures and expenses.
• Ensure application of established corporate financial controls within his/her area of responsibility by the effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of effective and reliable control procedures. Report to the Director of Finance-North America, or in case no action is taken in a reasonable time period, to his/her principal, whenever corporate financial policies or instructions are not being followed, or appear inappropriate, inadequate or out-of-date.
- More than 5 years financial analysis experience.
- Educational requirements can be met by an undergraduate or graduate degree in professional business subjects (preferably finance or accounting).
- Must have experience with capital investment analysis and forecasting techniques.
- Must have adequate knowledge of other financial areas such as general accounting, tax, and treasury to be able to recognize the need for additional involvement from these areas.
- Must have broad and in-depth knowledge of the financial and business implications of general business practices. Specifically, the ABA must have a general knowledge of cost accounting principles combined with a familiarity with Kimberly-Clark’s manufacturing operations.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go....