JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Serve as focal point of contact for customer and vendors.
Maintains and enforces commercial/industrial standards, and prioritizes work.
Establishes and maintains all contract requirements for operation and/or maintenance and repair of property including utilities, roads and grounds, offices and buildings and industrial equipment.
Controls camp inventory, assuring necessary parts, pieces, and tools are available and properly accounted for.
Ensures required documentation is accurate and maintained at all times.
Supports the corporate Safety Plan through personal involvement in all aspects of safety pertaining to daily operations, tenants, trades or skills and elements.
Directs the subcontractors, setting schedules and assigning tasks to facilitate all repairs and services contracted out.
Develops and implements a preventative maintenance program for all building, equipment, and systems listed in the contract.
Supports the corporate quality control program by performing inspections and issuing rework when required.
1. Accomplishing all assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with the contract, corporate policies and procedures, and applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
2. Timely completion and accuracy of all work.
3. Working closely and harmoniously with other employees.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, MANDATORY:
1. Experience in two or more of the following trades: carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, masonry, or logistics.
2. Slope work experience in operations and maintenance services.
3. Managerial or supervisory experience.
4. Must be a team player with exceptional work ethic, dependability and excellent customer service skills.
5. Valid Alaska driver’s license.
6. Computer proficiency; working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
7. Punctual attendance a must
PHYSICAL WORK CONDITIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
Combination of office environment and field or work-site exposure.
Must be able to perform work in inclement weather (can be minus 60 below or more).
Must be able to work in confined spaces and be conscious of construction hazards, heights and craft shops.
Authorities and Limitations of Authority:
Has authority to make decisions required to accomplish assigned functions in accordance with the Contract, Corporate Procedures and applicable federal and state laws.
MUST APPLY ONLINE. Resumes alone are not accepted. You may cut and paste your resume to the bottom of your application.
Alutiiq - 19 months ago