This position is accountable for the 24/7 operation of the maintenance crews in their respective areas. This position will direct the activities of the mechanical, electrical, and facilities maintenance resources for the area. These responsibilities include developing/maintaining a strong partnership with the Asset Owners of the area, managing the Maintenance Execution function, and coordinating and working closely with Planning and Reliability Resources.
• Compliance with EHS standards and practices, and results for all maintenance activity in the respective areas.
• Supervise maintenance Crew Leaders; coordinate efforts with Planning and Reliability to deliver on results prescribed in the area Partnership Agreements.
• Labor relations activities including responses to grievances and day to day labor interface
• Manage departmental budget goals to insure department reaches cost objectives. Must understand budget process and will review monthly cost activities.
• Implementation of REX/TPM principles, processes, and initiatives.
• Develop and manage process improvement projects utilizing ABS principles.
ALCOA - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of...