Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc., a well established primary medical and dental provider serving the communities of Atlantic, Burlington and Salem Counties, seeks a Vice President/Chief Operating Officer to work closely with the President/CEO in leading and managing operations, providing services to 51,000 patients per year. The VP/COO will work out of our corporate headquarters located in Hammonton, NJ.
The VP/COO will i mplement company policies and procedures to ensure high-quality, efficient and cost-effective patient care in accordance with strategic plans. Responsible for the attainment of short and long-term financial and operational goals for company with an $18 million budget. Will lead and direct management team members responsible for each site's operations. Monitors operations by performing routine reviews and correcting any short falls immediately. Conducts marketing and business development in accordance with strategic plans. Administers F acilities Management, Safety, Security, Inventory/Supply Control and IT. Maintains all security systems for the facilities.
We offer a professional work environment and an excellent benefits package. Some local travel is required when attending meetings and conducting site reviews.
Job Requirements :
- Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) is required. Concentration in Health Care is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of senior management experience in ambulatory care is required
- Must have strong knowledge and experience working with computer applications ,IT systems and networks
- Must display excellent customer service skills
- Must value and promote diversity and inclusive work environments
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. - 2 years ago
SJFMC's mission is to provide patients with access to comprehensive primary and preventive medical, dental care and ancillary services. Our...