TEXAS HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY
Hill Country Paradise
Practicing in this environment is a Hospitalists dream! This beautiful, new, modern hospital in Kerrville, Texas was unveiled in 2008. Sound is proud to build an exceptional team of Hospitalists to work at this new facility. Kerrville also enjoys excellent proximity to San Antonio and Austin . Sound offers excellent compensation and a high-tech, team-oriented environment where a multidisciplinary approach to quality healthcare is embraced.
With mild climates, new and growing communities and year round recreational activities, this is an opportunity you can’t pass up.
- Beautiful hospital – excellent practice environment
- Blocked schedules with focus on continuity of care
- Hospital features cutting-edge technology, a wireless patient monitoring system, bedside medication verification and electronic medical records
- Excellent compensation with productivity bonuses
- Manageable encounters, autonomy, attractive schedules & the benefits of our workflow and informatics platform Sound Connect
Candidates must be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained and ABIM or ABFM certified and boarded or scheduled to sit for the boards. Qualified candidates will be proficient in procedures or be willing to me mentored to increase competency in intubations and line placement. Candidates must be ACLS certified.
- Kerrville, Texas has one of the “ Top Regional Liberal Arts colleges in the Western U.S. “ by U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges Guide
- Best known for the beautiful parks that line the Guadalupe River
- Home of Texas’ Official State Arts & Crafts Fair
- Convenient and affordable access to San Antonio, Austin and a variety of landscapes.
If you are looking for excellent hospitals to practice in, work-life balance, opportunities for leadership, a path to partnership, great benefits and abundant support, this is the place to join. To be considered for this highly desirable opportunity, contact Adriana Santos directly at 954.540.6920 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org