Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM |
, located in Charleston, SC , is looking for Finance and Insurance Managers with proven track record to join our team. www.RickHendrickDoge.com
Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
F&I Manager is responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance programs to customers. The Finance and Insurance Manager works with lenders and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealership customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sells financing and insurance to customers.
- Responsible for the attainment and gross production of financial services’ goals and objectives.
- Reviews customer credit applications.
- Makes extended service contracts and other owner protection programs available to customers.
- Assesses profitability to dealership of financing arrangements.
- Utilizes the menu selling process.
- Ensures necessary documentation for each deal is complete by utilizing a deal checklist.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Works closely with sales team.
- Maintains AFIP Certification.
- Ensures compliance with all laws and regulatory obligations relative to financial services and products.
- Supports the dealership’s initiative in Safeguard and Transaction compliance programs.
- Complies with all Safeguard and Transaction compliance rules and regulations.
- Ensures that all organizational activities and operations are carried out in compliance with organizational guidelines and local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Oversees completion and submission of all financing documents.
- Acts as liaison between the customer and the lending institution.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures adherence to F&I reporting requirements of company.
- Attends weekly manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Promotes and maintains good ESI.
- At least _1_ year automotive full time experience
- AFIP certification a plus
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 14 months ago