Perform advanced, complex network analysis, identify problem points and design solutions
Perform network installations, upgrades, training, documentation, monitoring and analysis
Design and implement corporate network architecture
Handle day-to-day system administration concerns such as network security, troubleshooting, host management, firewall and routing management
Configuration of multiple models and vendors of switches/routers, including VLAN configuration, routing protocols, etc.
Performing asset management and inventory of equipment and software
RGM Advisors, LLC offers a fast-paced environment where individuals take pride and ownership in their work. Our culture is intelligent, collaborative and diverse. Our modern, comfortable office space is located in downtown Austin, Texas with 360-degree views of the city. We offer attractive compensation and benefits packages, hands-on training and a casual work environment that fosters innovation and creativity.
- In depth familiarity with routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF
- 7+ years experience working with mid- to large-scale global networks
- Required experience designing and documenting network layouts and configurations
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, TFTP, routing, firewalls, distributed authentication, VPNs, Telecommunications issues, and other network administration concerns, particularly in complex LAN and WAN environments
- Familiarity with Linux (Fedora) systems administration
- Production support of large-scale, data-intensive distributed information systems
- Familiarity with low-latency, high throughput environments
- Working experience with VPN's and other secure methods of data transfer and authentication
- Tenacity and ability to work under pressure are required
- Experience interacting with remote facility personnel at multiple geographically-dispersed data centers
- After hours and on-call duties are a requirement of this position
- Experience with multicast a plus
- Financial services domain experience (in particular securities and other trading environment) a plus
- Industry certifications in networking a plus
- Familiarity with numerically intensive scientific computing applications a plus
RGM Advisors, LLC is a proprietary trading firm that applies scientific methods and computing power to trading in multiple asset classes...