The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients. The RN provides the best clinical practice in an environment of caring and healing. The RN has the opportunity to care for a broad spectrum of diagnoses which enables them to sharpen their assessment skills, gain a vast knowledge base, and improve critical thinking skills while caring for patients. Utilizing the nursing process, care is delivered in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, legal and regulatory standards. The RN impacts patients’ lives every day and truly makes a difference to those they care for.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Mix of days/nights, mostly 12 hours shifts with occasional 8 hour shifts.
Department: LDS Hospital Emergency Dept
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in state of practice
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- One year of licensed RN work experience
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
- Previous Emergency Dept experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...