Back End Graphics Intern
Ideal candidate will be responsible for helping in tasks that leads to the development, implementation, and support of front end flows and methodologies for the VPG Processor Graphics team. This position involves working with project design teams to support Rtl/Structural environments, tools, and flows. Other responsibilities include web page development and other team tasks.
You must be a student currently pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
* Good scripting and programming skills in TCL, Perl, Python, and C programming languages.
* Good Unix skills
* Knowledge/experience in creating web pages
* Have already taken a course in digital logic design
* Good interpersonal and communication skills are necessary to interface with customers.
* Have already taken a course in Verilog.
* Be willing to Intern till end of 2011.
Feb 8, 2013
Feb 9, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Intel - 17 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...