The Quality Assurance Testing Analyst is responsible for supporting company software testing efforts, to include testing, analysis and verification of software applications and data to ensure conformance to the requirements and specifications of the customer. Performs duties with some supervision and direction. Completes tasks without assistance.
Note: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed by the Quality Assurance Testing Analyst. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar.
- Develop automated scripts for testing of Enterprise Applications.
- Ability to create automated test scripts, running test scripts, and testing defects.
- Manipulation of recorded scripts through scripting languages.
- Automate end to end test suites for new and existing product features.
- Solid knowledge of QA testing techniques to determine appropriate number of test iterations and the ability to apply risk-based testing concepts.
- Analyze internal and external customer specifications and requirements for creation of test conditions.
- Perform all aspects of verification, including functional, structural, regression, load and system testing, including data verification.
- Develop, design and implement test cases and test scripts using both manual and automated testing tools.
- Develop and maintain regression test cases.
- Makes recommendations toward enhancing the usability of products.
- Works closely with development regarding reporting of software defects.
- May lead small to intermediate size projects.
- Recommends tactical alternatives in the testing arena.
- Presents to line management and staff.
- Can demonstrate required skills and knowledge of position.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically up to five (5) years’ experience in an applicable technical field.
- Experience with manual testing, creating test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Experience with SoapUi for testing web services a plus.
- Extensive experience with automated testing tools such as TestComplete, LoadComplete, QTP, or Selenium a plus.
- Knowledge of Windows platform, client/server and web-based applications.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communications
- Written Communications
- Detail oriented
Click here to submit your resume.