As part of the front end operations team, the Cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets.
FOCUS OF POSITION:
- Positively demonstrate the company's Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and
- management, working in teams and partnering with others through collaborative work ethics, and driving business results by placing a high priority on detail and accuracy to successfully complete all tasks
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining
- outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and
- accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Enter all media from register into the tally program
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
Direct Supervisor Job Requirements - Internal Use Only -
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect, offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a generous paid time off plan, plus an associate discount, and a company matched 401(k) to name a few.
Burlington Coat Factory is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
Burlington Coat Factory - 9 months ago
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has two de facto mottos: "not affiliated with Burlington Industries" (thanks to a 1981...