Interactive Sr. Account Executive
ARS Interactive is looking for a Sr. Account Executive for its digital Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 4-7 years of experience in a digital agency / marketing firm.
You are a self-starter who conveys a passion for all things digital to our client(s) and is able to articulate ARSs views on retail strategy and building brand equity. You have previous experience with driving complete project life-cycles, from strategic planning to various stages of production as well as post-execution analysis.
As our clients preferred resource for digital marketing, you are a savvy marketer who is able to develop plans with strategic decision-making in terms of marketing mix and various channel tactics, including promotional campaigns, emails, social channels, paid advertising, search and affiliate marketing.
We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on their extraordinary client relationship management, delivering projects on time, within scope and with exceptional quality, based on the ARS values of client service.
You are all this while being fun, energetic and overall just an awesome person.
(Note: this is NOT a sales position with any short-term quantitative goals.)
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communication, or equivalent
- 4-7 years of digital marketing experience at an interactive services company in a client-facing role (mandatory)
- Demonstrable experience of complete project life-cycles from proposals to production
- Experience with consumer brands, retail industry and ecommerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It's a Passion
- Provide a level of client service that exceeds expectations
- Initiate and collaborate on project kickoffs with design and development teams
- Define project scope: pricing, resources, timelines, tasks and dependencies
- Manage budgets, PL, timelines, resources, scope changes and client expectations
- Create strategic project plans and status reports
- Ensure quality in all client deliverables
- Anticipate future client needs and project risks
- Develop and maintain all project documentation, including statements of work, change requests, timelines and monthly billing
- Effectively communicate with both the client and internal project teams
- Stay on the leading edge of trends in interactive marketing
- Be a team player, focused on quality work
- Develop a strong understanding of the clients business by becoming a brand advocate
- Develop, optimize and adapt to unique processes
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- Be extremely organized with superior communication and relationship-building skills
- Possess strong personal initiative and sense of urgency
ARS is a growing agency with a robust portfolio of household brands. We provide innovative, strategic and creative solutions for some of the most iconic consumer names. Come and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment situated in downtown Palatine, IL just steps away from the local commuter rail station. ARS is a fully integrated marketing, print interactive design and content management company with a strong focus on client service, innovation and results.
Our services include: Advertising Brand Building, Retail Marketing Point-of-Sale, Interactive Marketing Strategy, Interactive Design and Development, Social Marketing, Email and Database Marketing, E-commerce Solutions, Content Management Systems, Product Content Management, Integrated Multichannel Campaigns, and Web Analytics Consulting.Visit thinkars.com to learn more about ARS!
Benefits and Perks
- Fun, casual work environment
- Sharp, best of the best team to collaborate with
- Paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Located right across from the Palatine, IL Metra Station (Free Parking and Train Commuter Benefit)
If you think youre a fit and want to be part of the ARS team, then please apply. Send us a resume, samples of your work (electronicwebsites preferred) and salary requirements. Please, no phone calls.