Essential Job Functions:
- Successfully complete Smart Start, classroom and on-line training on a rotational basis for a Route Sales Representative, Territory Sales Representative and Production Lead in conjunction with weekly work meetings and developmental evaluations with the Functional Mentors.
- Fulfill the position requirements, achieving all key performance measures, of each rotational position for the assigned period.
- Travel to branch locations.
- Ability to relocate is preferred.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree/diploma obtained from a post-secondary institution. Business degree preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 2-5 year previous work experience and/or co-op/internship in customer service or sales role (i.e. retail, restaurant, call center, etc…)
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc…:
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a leadership role in school or extracurricular activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; verbal and written. Multi-lingual skills preferred.
- Valid drivers’ licence with clean driving record.
G&K Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
A leader in uniform rental and facility products for more than 100 years, G&K Services is committed to enhancing your business image and...