Physical Therapist –|
PRN (Per Diem)
I WILL LEAD THE WAY.
At Physiotherapy Associates you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will receive support and training for career growth and development. You will have access to innovative tools and resources and work in a positive environment. In our high-performance culture you will be recognized and rewarded for your achievements, as well as receive a total rewards package which includes competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program. Additionally you will have the opportunity to give back to your community and make a positive impact locally and at the national level with our community partner, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. At Physiotherapy Associates our goal is to Be The Best. We invite you to join Physiotherapy Associates and be a part of making a difference in the lives of our patients and the communities in which we live and work.
I WILL STAND OUT.
Wecurrently have a great opportunity for a Physical Therapist to join the Physiotherapy Associates team on a per diem basis .
As a Physical Therapist you will:
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required. Evaluate, care for and direct treatment for patients.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
I WILL LOOK AHEAD.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Position requires a minimum of two years job-related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Prior clinical experience a must.
- Strong understanding of state, federal and local regulations pertaining to outpatient rehabilitation.
- Understanding of clinical documentation requirements utilizing electronic health records for Medicare, Medicaid, other payors and the APTA.
- Strong communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized verbal and written interactions with patients and co-workers.
Physiotherapy Associates is the nation’s foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. Physiotherapy Associates employs an industry-leading team of physical therapists and healthcare practitioners who are dedicated to high-quality patient care. The company provides physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation and orthotics and prosthetics services to millions of patients each year across the United States. With more than 600 clinics throughout more than 30 states, Physiotherapy Associates is national in scope, local in care.
Visit www.physiocorp.com to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities to BeTheBest@Physio. Follow us on Twitter (@physiocorp) or become a Physio fan on Facebook.
I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES AND COMMUNITIES I TOUCH.
keywords : PT, P.T., Physical Therapist, therapist, healthcare, health care, ortho, orthopedics, orthopedic therapist, therapy, therapy manager, rehab, outpatient, rehab setting, rehabilitative, physical therapy, rehabilitation, clinic, sports medicine
Physiotherapy Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Physiotherapy Associates - 18 months ago
Physiotherapy Associates wants you to get physical -- physical therapy, that is. The company provides outpatient rehabilitation and...