Education: Bachelors in computer science (or equivalent);
· At least 2 years of work experience utilizing .NET technologies.
· At least 2 years developing and supporting SharePoint applications
· Must be passionate, outgoing, and willing to learn new technologies.
· Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written).
· Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
· Strong working knowledge of ASP.NET
· Strong T-SQL and database querying/design fundamentals
· Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office
· Strong understanding of the SharePoint object model
· SharePoint administration
· Ability to create, test, debug and deploy SharePoint web parts, applications and solutions.
· Proficient in SOA technologies such as Web services and/or WCF
· Knowledge of SharePoint branding and out of the box features
· Java Script / JQuery and other client scripting programming.
· Understanding of current technology platforms/trends.
· Knowledge of and experience with the following technologies/methodologies/platforms is a plus:
Ø HTML 5/Silverlight
Ø Test Driven Design/Development (TDD)
Ø Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Ø MS Dynamics CRM
Ø Design Patterns
A SharePoint developer is asked to work on any and all layers of projects that are related to SharePoint, as well as to play the role of lead developer on other small and medium sized projects. Employees at this level must be fully capable of gathering, interpreting, and fulfilling task requirements and of managing their time in order to meet deadlines. SharePoint Developers will be expected to adhere to all outlined departmental coding standards (UI, code, reporting, SQL).