Christian Living Communities ministeres to senior adults through a continuum of services and care that reflects Christian love, respect and compassion, and that enriches the quality and dignity of life for each individual.
Under the direction of the departmental supervisor, manages master schedules in accordance with budgetary and census needs for home care clients and all community support services associates. Provides administrative support to the Community Support Services team. Takes staffing on call rotation.
• Under the guidance and direction of the Community Support Services Manager, manages master schedules for both Home Care and Float Pool employees.
• Develops and maintains Home Care client schedules based on client requests for services.
• Communicates regularly with CLC community based Scheduling Coordinators to fill shift vacancies in the communities.
• Creates and distributes Community Support Services Calendar to appropriate personnel.
• Provides departmental administrative support such as data recording, filing, copying and phone coverage.
• Takes on-call rotation as scheduled.
• Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 3 months experience in a staffing or scheduling position, preferably in a Senior Living industry.
• Must be flexible and possess the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of Office Suite.
• Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
• Must possess excellent customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
• Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
• Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
• Is subject to frequent interruptions.
• Communicates with clients, family members, community schedulers and staff frequently.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
This is a full time hourly position, handling the scheduling and staffing needs of our Communty Support Services Department. Occasional/rotating on-call weekends is required.
Christian Living Communities - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Christian Living Communities has a wide variety of career opportunities in South Metro Denver. If you’re looking for a unique work...