* Must live within 15 miles of Little Rock AR *
Interstate Fleet Services is a industry leader in the mobile road service industry that contracts with numerous businesses nationwide in the transportation, construction and equipment industries to provide 24 hour on-site repairs to disabled vehicles and equipment.
We are currently offering a stable full-time Mobile Technician positions that comes with a great weekly salary and a opportunity of longterm employment with a solid and fast growing company.
A Interstate Fleet Services Mobile Technician provides emergency roadside assistance and a high level of customer service in their assigned area on a on call basis.
Technicians are provided with a assigned service truck in which the company provides the major equipment such as a generator, compressor, welder, torches, jumpstart equipment and a commonly used stock of parts however all technicians must provide their own hand tools.
- Respond to disabled vehicles and equipment as they are dispatched from Interstate Fleet Services dispatchers
- Repair disabled trucks, trailers, buses and equipment at the disabled location
- Communicate with Interstate dispatchers to provide updates throughout the duration of each road call
- Maintain service truck inventory and coordinate with the on call fleet manager as stocked parts are needed
- Pretrip / Maintain service truck on a daily basis and advise fleet manager of any defects, repairs needed.
- Must possess a clean drivers license record
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug test
- Ability to read maps, coordinate routes and locate disabled vehicles using pinpoints such as mile markers, exit numbers and landmarks.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions at a reasonable pace
- Availability to work on an "On-Call basis that will include irregular hours
- At least 2 years of hands on vehicle repair experience required
- ASE certification preferred but not required.
- Must have experience in minor to moderate repairs to tractor and trailers including but not limited to compressed air systems, cooling systems, fuel systems, hydraulic hoses and general remove and replace repairs, ability to troubleshoot, analyze and make repairs with minimal supervision in all weather conditions.
New hire technicians are subject to participate in a 7-day paid training program
Interstate Fleet Services provides employees with a excellent weekly salary that is guaranteed, paid vacation, personal days and sick time.
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits are also available.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume. It can also be faxed to (215) 394-5930. For any questions, contact us at (888) 589-9281. ext 6
Interstate Fleet Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer