The Customer Service Coordinator/Service Writer will perform tasks related to parts inventory, scheduling and processing orders in a fast paced maintenance facility.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Parts experience is required.
- Mechanic knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays and in different locations.
This position is responsible for maintaining parts inventory, coordinating with customers to schedule maintenance and processing purchase orders and debit memos. This position will also assist in scheduling shop workload. Additional duties are required on an as needed basis by supervisor.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...