Responsible for completing Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) by creating conceptual designs and lay-outs in the CAD system. Work with engineers and others as assigned to develop computer generated drawings and drawing changes to parts.
1. Create conceptual parts and assemblies using CAD/CAE application software.
2. Analyze drawing changes by using assembly representations for fit, function, interference and efficiency of design.
3. Processing of ECNs to ensure that CAD and drafting standards are being followed.
4. Create file conversions as required from CAD data, i.e. iges, dxf, stl, and pdf formats..
5. Perform other duties as required by supervisor
· Thorough knowledge of drafting standards and their application with a minimum of 1 years experience using Cad design software to create new designs and production drawings.
· Prefer a Drafting/Cad Technical Degree from an accredited school, or 1 to 3 years of CAD experience.
· Basic understanding of engineering, manufacturing and assembly principles.
· Catia Cad experience is huge plus.
· New Associate/Safety – Once
· Quality Policy & Objectives - Once
· Environmental - Once
· Regulatory – Annually
· Environmental Regulatory - Annually
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard