In the role of Senior Software Enterprise Architect, you will be one of the key leaders in the selection of new technology, architecting our new offering and transforming the way business solutions are built at LPS. You will be a key member of a focused team of highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to delivering progressive solutions to our business partners.
You will work with a team of highly motivated architects and software developers, taking ownership of key technical challenges in the development and advancement of our platforms. You will bring to the position a proven pragmatic approach to architecture and its evolution, which retains a level of continuity with the existing products while significantly advancing the architecture in modularity, flexibility, scalability, performance, ease of maintenance and reliability.
You will have deep implementation experience, and have proven yourself as an architect in an organization that delivers Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. You possess significant knowledge of the Java and/or .NET Technology Stack, SOA, EAI, SOA Management & Governance, ESB, BPM, multi-tenant and complex software architectures.
You will be proficient in the design and implementation of highly scalable architectures, be a solid java or .NET developer and be comfortable in all tiers of the application stack, having worked on solutions that scale into thousands of users and millions of database records. In addition, you will be passionate inspirational technical leader that others look up to and will act as a mentor to junior members of the architecture and development teams.
This is a role that will have significant impact and requires someone with direct experience as a senior architect on a significant, visible, project of a successful enterprise SaaS offering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Working closely with Architecture, Product and Development management, you will:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Define, design and lead the implementation of large scale enterprise solutions
- Create and maintain a clear architectural roadmap
- Assess requirement trade-offs including practical trade-offs between technology and business decisions
- Assess build, buy and open source tradeoffs for software technology and tools
- Perform technical risk assessments and resolution identification
- Perform prototyping to validate implementation approaches
- Share architectural and technical guidance within the development teams.
- Provide mentorship to developers and architects
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies
- Develop architectural and engineering standards
- Develop project and resource plans
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 10 years technical expertise in architecting, designing and implementing large scale enterprise solutions
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility
- Experience with programming languages, tools and emerging open-source technologies
- Strong implementation experience
- Self-starter and results focused individual with the ability to work independently and within a team structure
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Proven success in architecting and delivering large scale enterprise solutions
- Strong Architecture skills with an understanding and/or development experience in the following technologies:
- SOA and Web Services
- .NET and/or J2EE technology stacks
- MSMQ, JMS, and other messaging systems
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- App server platforms
- Content Management Systems
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Mobile technologies (iOS, Android)
- Big Data, Business Intelligence Tools and concepts
- Experience with Security and Security related concepts
- Experience developing applications in the mortgage or financial industry would be beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment or a lean startup environment
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
Lender Processing Services - 17 months ago
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement...