Advanced Medical Consultant-Senior (Falls Church, VA)-P
Support a wide variety of Medical Counter Measures (MCM) portfolio and preventive medicine responsibilities with subject maater expertise, integral to Service member's, beneficiary, domestic, and global policy development, review and surveillance.
- Provide Medical Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), market research validation, or other special studies, review, and evaluation integral to the FHP&RP's medical countermeasures and requirements process.
- Review and provide medical impact comments and recommendations on DOD AoA requirements related to pre-acquisition standards, process improvement, infrastructure, and market research and provided technical expertise, adjudication, and interpretation of study plans and reports.
- Support the government in coordinating interagency functions and briefing material of AoA studies and reports, and market research validation.
- Provide consultative services that leverage information technologies, resources, analytical and technical oversight and portfolios related to past, current, and emerging chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) threats, exposures, and infectious disease
- Provide MCM subject matter expert to verify, review and analyze document data summaries, and spreadsheets from DoD, U.S. Government, non-U.S. governement, private and academic sources and make recommedation for action.
- Maintain the historical Chemical and Biological Warfare Exposure Database (CBWE) supporting DoD and Veteran Affairs.
- Review and analyze exposure records and other documents to assure the information has been recorded in the CBWE.
- Provide consultative assistance to staff and stakeholders on the relationships and information exchanges of exposures identified to considered for input into the database.
- Develop briefings of the CBWE data as requested.
- Support the government's development of summary reports, and policy documents of MCM products (CBRN, Biosurvelliance, etc.)
- Support the Program Directorate of DoD and other U.S. Governement partner workgroups and subcommittess, providing subject matter expertise and collaboration.
- Advise on CBRN and emerging infectious diseases required to enable the Program Direcotr to respond to requests of Congress, VA, General Accunting Office (GAO), Department of Defense-Inspector General and other U.S. Government agencies.
- Develop and submit timely status updates on CBRN and emerging infectious diseases projects (to include relevant completed items, potential risks, issues and MCM action items.
- Advise the government on CBRN and emerging infectious diseases supporting future MCM thread and immunizations development and life cycle planning for Service members.
- Provide consultations and advice to the government regarding medical policies dealing with CBRN preparedness, global terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, and biomedical technology.
- Advise the government on technical MCM matters and coordinate MCM activities or specifc tasks to be performed in sufficient detail commensurate with timely, quality controlled deliverables needed in OASD (HA).
- Provide professional CBRNE and military operational insights to support the defense policy, immunizations, training and education, exercises.
- Prepare reports, documents and position papers for the government to use in directing studies and analysis in support of chemical, biological, radiation, and nuclear medical countermeasures recommendations to ASD (HA), and support efforts to analyze DoD biomedical defense requirements for vaccines and other effective medical countermeasures and post exposure pharmaceuticals for treatment and training of medical personnel.
- Assist the government in indentifying CBRN and emergin infectious diseases program evaluation and measurement techniques to evaluate operational program requirements and establish metrics.
- Participate in meetings to support the overall MCM mission.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Requires a Secret Clearance
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation. to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Technatomy Corporation is an information technology solutions and professional services company. Technatomy is CMMI Capability Level 3 and...