Job Title |
Job Requisition ID
Goizueta Business School
872010:GBS: Accounting Area
Under general supervision, performs a variety of defined research tasks according to prescribed protocols and assigned schedules. Sets up empirical projects as prescribed by a principal investigator. Develops application code or scripts to support analytic research requirements including:
• Extracting, compiling and analyzing data for studies
• Preparing data for publications and seminar presentations
• Documenting code for future updates.
Tracks all work activities associated with each research project. Performs other related responsibilities as required by a principal investigator and supervisor.
PLEASE SEE PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
1. Bachelor's degree in a business, scientific or social science field
2. Proficiency in either SAS, Stata or R
1. Working knowledge of SAS, Stata, R and Matlab
2. Working knowledge of Perl, Python or similar multi-purpose language
3. Some graduate education
4. Experience working with research faculty
Additional Job Details
This position is a short-term temporary position. The expected timeline is up to 12 months from the start date. There is some possibility for this position can end sooner or extend longer than the expected 12 month period.
The selected candidates will get a 60 day notice on any changes to this position timeline.
This position involves: