The Strategic Outcomes Practice at Willis is at the forefront of the development of the business and is recognized as a key driver of competitive advantage. This provides exceptional opportunities for our team to participate in wide variety of projects and activities.
Responsible for providing property risk control services to clients and Willis Client Service Teams. Work directly with Risk Managers and Management Teams in designing and implementing property risk control programs and procedures to effectively reduce the cost of risks and loss sources. Assist our clients in property risk identification, quantification, and mitigation.
- Help develop and execute the strategies of the practice
- Promote and foster Willis culture.
- Manage the appropriate level of resources for your clients
- Be a visible sign of professionalism and direction for the practice
- Maintain local relationships with all major trading partners
- Participate in meetings and provide ideas and strategies to strengthen the Willis PRC Practice
Growth and Retention
- Directly handle clients including complex property risk control consulting and strategy
- Ensure quality and consistency in executing Best Practices
- Engage our global network of professionals as needed
- Appropriate utilization of all systems as required
- Work with others as necessary to continually improve quality and innovation
- Monitor the performance of trading partner’s services for your clients
Education and/or Experience:
- Support new business with sales presentations and RFP written responses
- Participate in strategic large client meetings as required
- Manage the quality and appropriateness of client service agreements
- Ensure practice strategy alignment with Willis business service plans
- Regularly meet with Client Advocates and senior executives to ensure delivery alignment
- Maintain and manage direct relationships with key clients
- Ensure appropriate program design and documentation – service scope aligns
- Ensure appropriate internal and client communications
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Engineering. Professional designations P.E. and/or CFPS are preferred.
- Broker, insurer, or third party/private sector experience preferred.
- 5 -20 years of industry experience.
- Membership in NFPA and local chapter SFPE.
- Knowledge of Property Risk Control principals and procedures including but not limited NFPA and FMGlobal standards.
- Analyze engineering exposure data and provide concise solutions/conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills orally and in writing
- Display versatility in working with different personalities
- Evaluate information against a set of standards to verify compliance.
- Handle complaints, arbitrate disputes and negotiate AHJ and carrier recommendations
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Research relevant information.
- Exhibit an understanding of HPR property insurance coverage and requirements
- Communicate technical information orally and in writing.
- Effectively communicate with senior management.
- Evaluate information against a set of standards to verify validity.
- Develop and negotiate innovative alternative solutions.to complex engineering issues.
- Work independently and manage a book of accounts
- Computer skills relevant to Microsoft Office, Outlook, and web-based applications.
- Interpersonal relationship skills with internal and external executives
- Project management skills.
- Understand company products, services, global network, and industry practices.
- Understand the process and value of basic data analytics and benchmarking
Willis is an EEO/AA employer who supports Diversity.
Willis Group Holdings plc is a leading global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker. With roots dating to 1828, Willis operates...