West Corporation is a world-class leading provider of technology-driven, voice-oriented solutions. We offer our clients a broad range of communications and infrastructure management solutions that help them manage and support critical communications.
Our customer contact solutions and conferencing services are designed to improve our clients' cost structures and seamlessly provide reliable, high-quality services. West also proudly provides delivery of mission-critical services such as public safety and emergency communications.
We are looking for committed and passionate individuals to take our company to the next level. Your efforts will be appreciated and we encourage you to join us!
This position is responsible for performing requirements analysis, designing programs and databases to meet requirements, coding programs and testing programs to verify that requirements are met.
We are specifically looking for experience in the following:
Linux operating system, Apache and Web Server
- Either an Associates degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field or a Programming Certificate from a recognized institution is required
- A Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum one year increasingly responsible programming experience using a standard coding language and/or platform required
- One year experience writing program designs for small projects preferred
- Advanced work in pursuit of a Bachelors degree (e.g., junior and senior year, etc.) in computer science, MIS, or a related field can be substituted for one year of programming experience
West offers competitive wages, impressive comprehensive benefits, ongoing career development and training, and an environment rich in diversity and the freedom to express new, innovative ideas!
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel required
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 02/11/2013.
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
Enterprise technology, by definition, faces the constant challenges of complexity and obsolescence. At West, we are dedicated to delivering...