Cablevision Division Optimum/Bresnan Department Name Comml Sales-Missoula Job Location MT / Missoula Requisition ID 19609BR Position Type Full Time Description Description
Promote, sell and maintain customers in assigned area by educating current and prospective customers on how advanced services products and services can benefit them.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell high-speed data and telecommunications products and services to various businesses, schools, hospitals and government agencies in the assigned area.
- Prepare, and make presentations to prospective customers explaining the benefits of Optimum's telephone and data services.
- Assist the Director – Commercial Sales and home office personnel in developing pricing for services.
- Assist in the development and promotion of marketing and packaging strategies to all customers. Assist in meeting departmental sales and marketing goals.
- Write orders, prepare written proposals and respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs”).
- Manage account relationships - new sales, additional sales, troubles, outages, collections, etc.
- Ensure business installations are completed on time. Coordinate installations with engineering and cable TV group.
- Ensure billing for business customers is timely and accurate. Coordinate with accounting.
- Develop prospect lists.
- Monitor major competitors’ marketing activities and pricing plan. Make recommendations to respond to competitors’ initiatives.
- Compile, compute and submit weekly expense and sales reports in a timely manner. Generate other special reports.
- Attend business service group functions and meetings from time to time.
- Perform other duties as required. Qualifications Qualifications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years sales experience.
- 3-5 years experience in computer telecommunications services.
- Neat personal appearance.
- Ability to maintain favorable relations with customers, community leaders, and public officials.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft products.
- Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Mature judgment and ability to work independently and plan ahead.
- Cooperative and flexible attitude; willingness to pitch-in and help other members of the team whenever possible.
Cablevision Systems Corp. - 13 months ago
Cablevision thinks it's the ideal choice for cable TV service. Through the Optimum and iO brands, the company provides cable services...