Senior Director, Product Management - Energy Trading Systems
- The Senior Director, CME Direct Product Management role will focus on managing the CME Direct and CME Direct Messenger (Pivot) product lines. CME Direct offers an array of trading, clearing and straight-through-processing services that depend on the nature of the product clients trade; from pure OTC instrument to EFPs, Blocks and Substitutions into Futures and Options.
- This role will require special knowledge of the Energy Options markets.
The Senior Director of CME Direct Product Management will:
- Map out current product capabilities for OTC and listed offerings
- Define product strategy and roadmap across asset class (Energy, Metal, Ags, Rate, CDS, FX) for cleared and bi-lateral OTC products
- Understand competitive landscape and how CME Group’s offering should be positioned vis-à-vis the competition
- Work through the regulatory transformation of the product related to Dodd-Frank reform
- Participate in market analysis to better understand how pre and post trade processing can protect or grow OTC services (clearing & execution)
- Develop sales and marketing strategy to better penetrate various market and segments
- Support sales/customer conversations as subject matter expert
- Participate and represent CME at industry event in relation to product line
- Define product specification
- Participate in key value-added relationships with key customers that drive industry evolution and long term strategy
- Participate in defining product positioning and definition of the message
- Manage pricing (when applicable)
- Work with 3rd party when appropriate to enhance product offering
- Participate in development of sales material
The Senior Director of CME Direct Product Management will work closely and collaborate with the following groups:
- OTC group
- Business Line Management including Energy, Metals, Ags, Rates, FX and Credit
- Client Development and Sales (all segments)
- Legal & Market Regulation
- Product Strategy and Planning
- Clearing Solutions and Clearing IT
- IT & Enterprise Solutions
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.