Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 100 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. May require a valid drivers license. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and drive/travel and work in adverse weather conditions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- CDL required. In states requiring examination, must successfully complete and pass all requirements before being assigned to this job.
- Able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Licensed B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement.
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected classification.
PURPOSE OF POSITION : Sells, delivers, and services petroleum accounts and equipment.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
1. Delivers petroleum product to customers.
2. Solicits and sells petroleum and related products and services.
3. Performs simple maintenance on trucks.
4. Loads and unloads product.
5. Maintains daily truck reports.
6. Assists with inventory controls through adhering to established procedures and reports.
7. Assists with taking physical inventories.
8. Collects accounts and assists in credit control.
9. Adheres to Southern States Corporate Policies and Procedures.
10. Attends schools and meetings as required.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Email A Friend
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. provides links to other websites for information only, and is not responsible for the content of these...