Avalon Health Care is seeking a dependable, enthusiastic, and dedicated Cook to join our outstanding team!
The Cook will prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, facility procedures, and dietary and sanitary regulations under the supervision of the Dietary Services Manager. Additionally, the Cook prepares and serves food and meals food in accordance with planned menus, diet plans, recipes, portion, and temperature control procedures and facility policies.
Candidates should have a Food Handler’s permit/ServeSafe certification as well as previous experience and a positive attitude! We want individuals that make patient care a top priority and can help us continue our tradition of providing excellent quality of care, and who would like to grow with us as we continue to build our service alliance
- Must hold an active Food Handler's permit/Serve Safe certification in State.
- High school graduate or its equivalent.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
Avalon Health Care - 20 months ago