D1D SOC Process Integ/Dvce Eng
In this position as Process Integration Engineer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Driving experiments to develop the wafer fabrication process used in Intel's micro process and logic designs
- Analyzing yield, electrical parametric and fab monitor data
- Working with Logic Technology Development (LTD) module equipment owners in fab to develop process and respond to process excursions
In this position as Device Engineer, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyzing electrical parametric and characterization data from process experiments
- Designing and characterizing test structures on development test chips which validate layout design rules and circuit performance goals
- Developing device architecture which meets technology performance, reliability and yield goals
- Interfacing with process integration and circuit design groups to understand requirements for the development of a high performance process technology
THIS REQUISITION IS BEING USED EXCLUSIVELY TO HIRE A CANDIDATE FROM AN LTD FEEDER REQ.
You must possess a Ph.D. in Electrical or Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or Physics.
- Demonstrate knowledge in process integration position: Research or relevant job experience in areas pertaining to wafer fabrication such as Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
- Demonstrate knowledge of device engineering position: Research or relevant job experience in device and/or semiconductor physics and electrical characterization techniques
Mar 8, 2013
Mar 9, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly and/or test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 17 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...