Verisk Health’s Payment Accuracy Division services private and public healthcare payers with a dynamic suite of claim editing and fraud, waste and abuse prevention solutions. Our real-time processing and analytics platform delivers increased auto-adjudication and claims processing efficiency to help payers contain costs. Our next-generation prepayment detection software, Nucleus, identifies suspect claims and billing patterns using predictive analytics, robust databases and a streamlined software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. And our clinical review, which employs an experienced staff of clinicians, validates the claim accuracy – be it medical, coding, or investigative – to dramatically improve the payment accuracy and quality of cases referred to SIUs. By employing this model of real-time editing, in-depth fraud analytics and our signature clinical review, Verisk Health delivers its customers greater savings through the most precise payment recommendation system. Verisk Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports To: QA Manager
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Contact: Daily, substantive contact with internal staff and external clients.
- Static Analysis, test planning and documentation: Works with internal content, development and operations staff to analyze and clarify requirements as they go through the life cycle, ensuring they are clear, concise, and testable. Investigates, documents, and implements a test plan for new features, system changes, and regression of the ConVergence Point service.
- Test execution and regression: Execute test cases and regression sets to test new functionality and deployments.
- Performance and Security planning, auditing, and testing.
- Process support (requirements, documentation, prototype, etc.).
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in MIS, a related field, or related experience.
- Eight years technical software testing experience required; Three years’ experience testing ETL, ESB, and large relational databases (particularly Oracle) is strongly preferred. Familiarity with a multi-terabyte data warehousing environment, OLAP and decision support tools a plus.
- Five years’ experience writing test plans, traceability matrices, and tests required; Experience generating large, complex data sets and messages for testing is preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a team lead is preferred, with three years direct experience in either Performance Testing or Security Testing. Additionally, three years’ experience with automation strategy and methodology required; SoapUI experience preferred. Selenium experience is a plus.
- Experience testing in a real-time production environment is preferred. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required; Experience with the Microsoft Office suite is preferred. Experience in healthcare or health insurance industry is preferred, but not required.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to work independently and balance daily operations and projects, required. Ability to occasionally work early, late, or on weekends as projects demand is required.
ISO - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard