Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners organization with 1.3 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
Camping World features over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories located at over 85 SuperCenters nationwide and easy online and catalog shopping as well as stocking a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers. In addition to RV Sales, Camping World offers RV and tow vehicle service and maintenance; collision centers; detail and refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA; RV rentals, technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard to find parts. Camping World also offers a full line of unique ancillary services through Good Sam, including emergency road service, specialized RV insurance, extended vehicle warranties, Good Sam Visa card, life & health insurance, and member discounts at RV events. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
- Promptly meets and greets service customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Listens to customers’ needs and suggest specialized product and services
- Answers all incoming calls and respond quickly in effort to exceed customer expectations
- Presents service menu flows of recommended maintenance service to every customer
- Meets or exceeds sales objectives with manager
- Maintains and manages open work orders to expected company standards
- Carefully inspects every completed job for compliance on repair order
- Promotes installation sales through direct interaction with customer
- Reviews each job for proper size, colors, placement of product
- Provides estimates and explanations of required work prior to customer authorization
- Keeps customers apprised of work progress and maintains continual follow-up
- Maintains communication with technical staff regarding job status changes
- Remains continuously posted on the shop work load to determine available shop capacity
- Closely monitors work orders to ensure timely customer communication on work progress
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Reports to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safely, welfare or integrity of the dealership, its employees, or customers
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- May cross train to perform other duties
Full time employees enjoy benefits such as:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of service experience preferred in automotive or RV
- Ability to lead and handle multiple task
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to provide accurate and helpful information
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner
- Accurate listening skills
- Ability to handle problems and facilitate successful outcomes
- Effective communication in English both written and verbal; both face to face and over the phone
- Basic computer skills
- May lift up to 25lbs and/or move up to 50lbs with assistive devices
- Working knowledge of policies and procedures of the Service Department
- General knowledge of product installation and repair
- Valid Drivers License may be required
Keyword: Service Writer, ase, a.s.e., car, auto, truck, rv, RV, r.v., R.V., boat, motor, service, parts, accessories, install, motorhome, service
- Medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k), PTO and more.
- We promote a drug-free work environment.
- Competitive pay, based on experience.
From: Camping World and Good Sam
Camping World Inc. is America's largest recreational vehicle (RV), outdoor accessory and service retailer. Good Sam is the world’s...