Responsible for general support activities for a GMP testing laboratory including:
Ability to work well with others in a positive, collaborative manner. Experience in a cGMP laboratory environment is required. Familiarity with basic laboratory equipment such as pH meters and spectrophotometers is highly preferred. Computer literacy in MS Office is required; knowledge of Labware LIMS and FilemakerPro are also preferrable.
- Small equipment maintenance and calibration (logbook verification, maintenance, etc.)
- Maintain temperature monitoring units
- Various administrative duties to support the laboratory such as ordering of chemicals and supplies
- Routine maintenance of the lab to ensure compliance with cGMP, GLP and safety regulations
- Support Quality Control sample management process (sample handling and internal transfer within QC)
- Reagent preparation
- Support routine and non-routine analysis of pre-clinical and clinical products
BS/BA in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field
On Assignment - 13 months ago
Lab Support is changing the world of science recruitment for the better. We are the leader in placing science professionals on temporary con...