Provide diverse complex administrative support and or manages the office affairs of an executive, director level position, or large functional area requiring a thorough understanding of regional policies and procedures under minimal supervision.
• Sign routine correspondence on behalf of supervisor, or in own name.
• Receive requests for information concerning supervisor's programs; advise when material can be furnished and prepare it or follow up to see that such material is prepared in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Provide support or be responsible for coordination of independent special projects.
• May assist in the budget process and maintain budget records.
• May coordinate, review and oversee the work of subordinate clerical employees.
• Receives telephone and personal callers, in absence of supervisor, screen those which can be handled by others; make referrals, answer questions not requiring research or technical knowledge.
• Act on supervisor's behalf in accomplishing general and complex administrative matters which may involve making decisions and commitments within scope of delegated authority.
• Make all necessary travel arrangements for supervisor and staff, including making reservations for transportation, hotel reservations and registration fees.
• Maintains and coordinates itineraries and preparation for travel related activities, including travel reports.
• Maintain supervisor's calendar or multiple calendars and schedule appointments and conferences; assure that supervisor is fully briefed on matters to be considered before scheduled meetings.
• Includes coordinating catering and food supplied at meetings or conferences.
• Provide a wide variety of services requiring a high degree of skill in office methods and functions.
• Maintain budget records, process requisitions, invoices and personnel forms.
• Process expense reports and credit card billing statements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Five (5) years of professional administrative experience and or experience utilizing progressively responsible administrative/executive level administrative support skills.
• Experience in customer service or client relations.
• Experience developing presentations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete detailed complex work with accuracy and within time line requirements.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Ability to execute duties using highest level of tact and integrity.
• Proficiency in taking and recording minutes.
• Working knowledge of specialized subject matter, specialized office equipment and complex office systems.
• Proficient in business software including MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
$20.13 - $26.59
Kaiser Permanente - 19 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...