The basic function of this position is to assist the Director of Marketing and Product Development or Chief Marketing Officer and designated staff in various complex, responsible, and confidential secretarial and administrative duties in an efficient and timely manner. Creates and produces presentation materials, utilizing and interfacing with various software packages.
1. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, exercise discretion and good judgment and handle confidential information.
2. Ability to utilize personal computer, telephone, fax, photocopier, document binding machine and other general office equipment.
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced production-based environment and to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written formats and interact with all levels of personnel in a positive and professional manner.
5. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Ability to provide own transportation to departmental meetings and events, as needed.
1. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
2. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assist Director of Marketing and Product Development and designated staff in the development of sales proposals, sales and departmental presentations and special projects.
2. Create, generate and customize various management reports and sales projections/campaign analysis on a regular basis; utilizing various software programs.
3. Prepare correspondence and overheads for Director of Marketing and Product Development and designated staff for internal and external use, utilizing and interfacing various software packages and color schemes for final resolution.
4. Assist Director of Marketing and Product Development and designated staff with meeting arrangements; gathers information, prepares agenda, contacts meeting participants and takes meeting minutes and prepares them for distribution.
5. Coordinate all catering needs for departmental meetings and functions; menu selection, ordering, pick-up, set-up and clean-up, which requires use of own vehicle.
6. Assist Director of Marketing and Product Development and designated staff with routine personnel, budget, purchasing and maintaining inventory of office supplies and monitoring invoices for payment.
7. Remain proficient in creating and producing presentation materials, utilizing and interfacing various software packages.
8. Serve as host for visitors and member credit unions at corporate and region locations, when needed and conduct PSCU Corporate tours.
9. Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements as directed.
10. Maintain time sheets and vacation schedules for the department staff.
11. Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
1. High School or equivalent required. Associates Degree in related field preferred.
1. Minimum five (5) years administrative support experience required.
2. Advanced working knowledge of PC with proficiency in MS Windows software; Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheet applications.
3. Siebel software experience preferred.
4. Excellent business letter writing and report writing techniques with correct usage of English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
5. Excellent secretarial and clerical skills; using initiative and independent judgment with speed and accuracy.
6. Strong organizational skills and time management skills required.
PSCU - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1977, PSCU has been a leading provider of traditional and online financial services to credit unions. Today, we represent more than...