Staffing Coordinator –KTCR-The Greens
Our level of care depends on you. Plan two weeks in advance to have all bases covered, making sure that nurses are available where needed. Keep a pool of replacements; coordinate vacations and time-off requests.
Staffing Coordinator Staffing Assistant Staffing Manager Staffing Director Scheduler Regulator
- Maintain a current listing of employee contact numbers for call-in; develop/post work schedules at least two weeks in advance
- Notify Director of Nursing of short staffing situations; contact replacement personnel and modify schedule when required; coordinate with DON to secure contract labor when necessary
- Coordinate time-off requests with the DON
- Maintain records of employees who miss shifts; produce reports
- Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws
If you are a current
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines be accurate, concise and detail-oriented and able to operate a personal computer. Knowledge of overtime regulations is important as is the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and all others in the organization. A High School diploma (or equivalent) with one year of experience in long-term care are necessary. CNA preferred.
OH-Cleveland-Kindred Trans. Care and Rehab-The Greens
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...