- College degree or equivalent experience in business environment.
- Account management or customer service experience highly desirable.
- Be proactive in anticipating needs and requirements to ensure a smooth production environment.
- Exercise independent judgment to solve problems or escalate, as appropriate.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be flexible and able to multi-task effectively.
- Possess excellent interpersonal/written and verbal business communications skills.
- Be detail-oriented.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Client Services Support Rep supports and assists Account Executives and Sales Managers by maintaining client information in our database and providing quality assurance on meetings set for clients. The BAO database is used to manage production and delivery of services to clients. Under the direction of the Client Services Support Manager, the CSSR will be responsible for the following areas:
- Prepare status and other reports for clients, Account Executives and others about activities and service delivery.
- Review meetings set for client reps for accuracy and integrity; follow up on any issues or disputes.
- Add new clients and contract commitments to database.
- Create lists of target prospects for client from database info.
- Prepare and distribute Inside Sales Rep (ISR) commission reports for bi-weekly payroll.
- Disseminate client email communications to ISRs.
- Other projects as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain schedule according to departmental needs.
- Must be able to work additional hours when required.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and take appropriate actions.
- Must be proficient (Intermediate to advanced level experience) with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access).
Feel free and call Henry Glickel, CPC, CERS Talent Manager for BAO at 978-763-7263 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Arrive at work at required times and maintain attendance in accordance with company policy and departmental needs.
- Have ownership of your own performance and success.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in accordance with your signed agreement.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Heed and practice BAO’s values and principles.
By Appointment Only - 19 months ago